world-class Internships for outstanding high school students who want to make a difference in the world
School of Internships
We help students differentiate and stand out during the Post COVID college admission process
Cutting-Edge Internship Programs:
for a New World
We offer six(6) Industry tracks based on the future Industry demand. They are specifically designed to experience the future when they graduate while working on the projects at the School of Internships.
As colleges adopt the “test-blind” admission model, these project-based outcomes, recommendations, credentials, etc., become the decisive factor for admission.
1. Robotics and IoT: Core problem solving and design of Robot. Offered for all grades and range from 1, 3, and 6 months every year. There is a deep interest among students for this subject and the project can scale up or down depending on the needs.
2. Product Design and Innovation: This is offered to Grade 10 and up and starts with a minimum of 3 to 6 to 24 months to build credentials for Top Schools / Ivy Leagues
3. Economics and Business Research: Students focus on intense business research and economic models related to supply chains, political dynamics, international trade, market positioning, and finance.
4. Finance, Crypto, and Technology: Students focus on Financial modeling, stochastic research, and price research. They are also trained in Stock charts, Crypto charts, and other predictive models to build a project that helps them advance knowledge on the subject simply and practically, instead of jargon.
5. Social Impact, Environment, and Govt Policy. Students focus on intense research and alignment with root-cause analysis and system dynamics that result in design thinking followed by designing policies that work based on the conditions.
6. Journalism, Marketing, and Media Activism. Students focus on building communication and distribution models to illustrate original findings through live interviews. This will be the future of independent journalism with content stored in the Blockchain for authenticity and tokenized for monetization.